U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

Im so depressed and want to suicide cuz of bullying and familly problems...any hope for me?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
There is always hope: Although you may feel hopeless things can and do get better in life. If you are being bullied or struggling with family problems, reach out to a psychotherapist and start getting some help. They have worked with people dealing with similar problems. Having someone listen and help you find solutions will hel;p you start turning your life around. Let us know how it goes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Internal Medicine 33 years experience
The impact of depression on your judgment is very serious . When a person openly state she is suicidal , I want you to be checked by mental health professional immediately.
Aug 20, 2013
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 15 years experience
Suicide: 1 (800) 273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week Languages: English, Spanish Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS. CALL THEM RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!! No lost love is worth suicide!!!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A female asked:
How depressed am i if i think of suicide almost every day?
3 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
A 20-year-old female asked:
Can suicide/ depression run in the family?
4 doctor answers11 doctors weighed in
A 35-year-old female asked:
Short of suicide what is the best cure for depression?
3 doctor answers11 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 27, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.