Carson City, NV

i get pains in my wrist and ankles since i was a child, lately my neck hurts as well and my spine column feels like it's bruised.

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine 52 years experience
Posssibly arthritis: Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (jia), also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (jra), is most common form of arthritis in children and adolescents. Idiopathic refers to condition with no defined cause, and arthritis is inflammation of the synovium of joint.Jia is may be transient and self-limited or chronic. Should see rheumatjologist who specializes in disorders of joints.
Dr. Chukwuka Okafor
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 16 years experience
Have your doctor : Evaluate you. He/she may have to check some labs, and may consider referring you to a rheumatologist, to rule out any inflammatory type causes.

Last updated Nov 24, 2013