advice on wisdom tooth removal? do i need it?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Computer Problem: There's a problem diagnosing your specific needs without an exam and radiographs. If you needs a second opinion, go to another local dentist who can actually see you and the teeth in question. These things cannot be answered properly over the internet.
Dr. Richard Scotti
Endodontics 36 years experience
Depends : There are 2 schools of thought on wisdom teeth removal 1- extract any ; all wisdom teeth as a precautionary measure. Once they are removed, one can't get infections from them. Also the can't do damage to the other teeth or the mouth by trying to erupt into the mouth. 2- treat any wisdom tooth that causes pain, infection, has decay or is causing damage to any other tooth or the mouth. Your choice!