U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Please help! i have a really bad allergy rash on my face will glaxelbase or cortoderm/hydrocortisone 1%help make it go away?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joram Seggev
Specializes in Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
See a physician!: If you have a really bad rash on your face it may or may not be allergy. Without a picture i can not comment any further on a possible cause. Glaxalbase may soothe your face regardless of the cause and may help. Before resorting to any cortisone cream see a physician.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.