U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

What is the best dr to consult for mole on face? homeopathy or alopathy?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Mole on face: If concerned about the looks of a mole on your face, please consult an allopathic dermatologist first to be sure it is, in fact, just a mole. Many homeopaths are not medically licensed, and do not have the same skills examining a mole that a dermatologist would have. Also, homeopathy doesn't remove moles, but can often help the body resolve warts.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A female asked:
Hey i want to remove a brown mole from my face what should I do?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
I have a huge mole on my face. What can I do?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 43-year-old member asked:
I have a mole on my head an its getting bigger ?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
Can i get a mole on my face removed or minimized?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.