Ambridge, PA

I can't say it all in ambridge150 words. methadone patient for 7"yrs used for 7 yrs. went to suboxone to detox from methadone. my body dsnt want to rc?

Dr. Aron Tendler
Difficult but Doable: You need three days between stopping the Methadone and even starting the Suboxone or you will cause a withdrawal when you start the suboxone. There are some tricks to shorten it but they are complicated for this venue. Once you start Suboxone you will probably be on it for over a year considering your 14 years of dependence.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 18, 2015