Los Angeles, CA

why am i always waking up with really dry mouth? i drink so much water!

Dr. Kari Sakurai
Dentistry 32 years experience
See your dentist: You may be mouth breathing at night. See your dentist for other signs of this and they may recommend an evaluation by an ENT to see why you may not be breathing as well through your nose.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Dehydration: I like the dental response you have also gotten to this question. In medicine the first and most common problem we would check for would be diabetes. If you have not been to see your family physician you may need a visit with blood testing to rule out diabetes.