Why won't my dry mouth go away after drinking a lot of water?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Need more info: You should talk to your doctor. It may simply be the hormone changes of pregnancy but you want to make sure it is not diabetes.
Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry 22 years experience
Any meds? : Many medications, including some over-the-counter drugs, produce dry mouth as a side effect. Meds to treat depression and anxiety, antihistamines, decongestants, high blood pressure medications, , muscle relaxants, and parkinson's disease medications are among the major ones. Are you taking any of these meds? Consult with your dentist to rule out other causes.
Dr. Gary Herskovits
Dentistry 40 years experience
See dds: Your not getting to the source of the problem, maybe you have sjogrens disease, ( dry mouth).