Akron, OH

ent says vestibular neuritis- hearing great via hearing test, mild nystugmutus to the left.but when i close my eyes they twitch (eye lids). vertigo worse in am.can twitch b from neuritis? no mri done

Dr. Edward Schmidt
Radiology 35 years experience
They could be from n: Yes; twitch can be from neuritis.
Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology 38 years experience
I do MRIs: Generally symptoms related to the posterior fossa of the brain can be clinically diagnosed but they cannot be certain there is no stroke or tumor present. My mother had the diagnosis of recurrent vestibular neuritis (or labyrinthitis). In mris done a few years later she had multiple pontine strokes. Also the doctor should order your MRI with and without contrast.