hello, my doctor would like to add another medication to paxil which i use for (gad), he suggested buspar (buspirone) or wellbutrin , which combo is better ?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
For GAD, BuSpar (buspirone): Buspar (buspirone) works on its own in gad. If you do not have depression, then you may be able to come off the Paxil and just use the Buspar (buspirone) for gad. I always dose this conservatively: Buspar (buspirone) 5mg twice a day for one week, the 10mg twice a day for one week then 15 mg twice a day after that. I hope you feel better soon. Håper du vil føle deg bedre! (i love your city. My relatives came from south of oslo.).
Answered on Jun 30, 2014
1