I have gad i was on zoloft risperdal buspar (buspirone) my doc he stop zoloft and take wellbutrin is because of eerection prob is that ok won't bi anxious mor?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
GAD and wellbutrin (bupropion): Wellbutrin (bupropion) is commonly prescribed to treat depression, as well as to help with smoking cessation (I see u smoke up to 2 ppd). It sounds like u discussed this plan with ur doc. wellbutrin (bupropion) does not cause the sexual side effects that SSRIs can (can even be used to treat them). If ur worried that giving up Zoloft will lead to worsening GAD, give a call to ur doc so you can review the best plan 4 u :)

Last updated May 8, 2016