U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Morgantown, KY
A 31-year-old female asked:

Severe pain in hip joints going down both femurs. can't sit or lay just pace. feels like pelvic n leg bones crushing. forcep birth 6 yr ago reg 1 yr.

3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Dillard
Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 32 years experience
Get a pro: You need to see a good ortho or physical rehab doc, and get a diagnosis. It's hard to tell you what is wrong without doing a careful physical exam. That's why we learn how to do these exams and learn the orthopedic tests that we perform on patients to make a diagnosis. This is possible in the hands of a skilled doc. Then the right condition can be treated. James dillard, md.
Dr. Phil Chen
Family Medicine 27 years experience
See a doctor ASAP: This could be many things, such as in the low back, hip or pelvic. You should see a doctor asap to get blood test and radiology study. If you could not see your doctor now, you should go to er.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Back: Pain in both legs strikes me as probable back problem. Prior obstetric manipulation may be factor, but more likely a prior injury of back more a factor. With such acute symptoms i would check out.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 11, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.