ME

my bp is almost always 100/58 sometimes a tad lower or higher. all docs say it is "beautiful" and are envious. why is that? seems a bit low to me.

Dr. Wei-shin Lai
It's good!: Actually the lower the better, as long as it's not so low that you're falling over. They keep lowering the standards for what is considered high blood pressure over the years. So one day 120/80 may be high blood pressure! any thing above 120/80 actually raises eyebrows, so you don't want to be close. Low blood pressure might look more like 80/40.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Honestly it's: Better to have lower BP than higher one. The latter contributes to cardiovascular problems. I am envious myself. Have fun and enjoy the remaining 50 years of your life, god willing.Take care and god bless u! http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-blood-pressure/ds00100 http://www.Theinterviewwithgod.Com/popup-frame.Html. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/11/09/1-natural-remedies-for-anxiety/.