United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Cant stop drinking alcahol with coronory heart disease in the evenings what can i do like and put on weight like im 17 stone ...all messed up .

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Alcoholic : I am very happy to have you verbalized your inability to quit drinking. This is the first step to sobriety and serenity. Please reach out and find someone to get you into a program to help you stop drinking.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Cardiology 51 years experience
Alcohol: Sounds like you need professional help to break your alcohol habit. I don't know what resources are available in the uk but if you found health tap you can look those up. Perhaps a uk medico can suggest where you can get help. Long range like this isn't likely it.

Last updated Nov 3, 2013