Pakistan

I had an ovarian cyst open surgery 2 years back and have 99-99.4 temp since then which makes me tired and body aches occur. is it normal?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Fever: Your temperature is probably quite normal, ; depends on time of day you are taking it how you are taking it. If you are having vague symptoms of fatigue and body aches you need to be seen by a doctor and evaluated. This is unlikely to be related to your surgery two years ago. If you do have fever it would be beneficial to see an infectious diseases expert since this might be a complex workup.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013