Australia
A female asked about a female:

Iv been self harming for a year, iv recently become a bit suicidal. i don't want to hurt or kill myself but i don't know how to stop myself. advice?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
See psychiatrist: Thank you for reaching out about these issues. I'm glad you don't want to hurt or kill yourself even though it sounds like the feelings still come. At 15 (according to info on your question), it's best to ask your parents to help you get to a psychiatrist for help. S/he would listen to your concerns, explore your needs, and recommend treatments to help. Please do this now -- er is an option too.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 31, 2013