In psychology, how can i teach a little girl ( which lies always) to understand the value of his body and stay safe from a young age?to prevent from...

9 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Lynne Weixel answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

How lovely!: I am so moved by your question! my intuitive reaction is "stay in her life!" having older people around who love you and treat you like you are valuable is perhaps the best way to learn what you hope she will. Luck matters too because she will certainly make lots of mistakes along the way, but just show her how you judge her worth. Have faith. Thank you.

Answered 12/15/2019

4.8k views

Dr. Jerry Smith answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Role model: You can assist this young lady by being a good role model. Model healthy behavior in your own relationships with females. Find ways to introduce her to older females who demonstrate healthy boundaries, relationships, and self-worth. You can talk all you want, but unless she can actually see positive female role models, you may be facing an uphill battle.

Answered 12/15/2019

2.2k views