U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Excelsior, MN
A 18-year-old female asked:

I have been struggling for a few years with a staph infection on my face. i have had doctors tell me its staph, impetigo, and just acne. i have been o?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Corben
Dentistry - Cosmetic 41 years experience
Get another opinion.: I suggest you find a doctor who can find the correct diagnosis. Seek a consultation with an internist, dermatologist and plastic surgeon. Be certain to tell them every medication you are taking. Ask them to run any needed tests to find the definitive diagnosis. Don't give up and get discouraged.
Last updated Dec 5, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.