A member asked:

Swollen right tragus, hurts to touch. hurts mostly towards the top inside corner of tragus and inside of ear. i don't feel lump. what is it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Emily Ridgway answered

Specializes in

Is it red? Do you have a pierced ear? If so, it sound like an infection.

Answered Jan 5, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor