India

Dear sir/mam i am 17 years old and i always things some things in my mind some times good and some are dirty thing .....how can i concentrate my mind?

Dr. Joel Gallant
Infectious Disease 37 years experience
Normal : At 17, it's perfectly normal to think about sex a lot, and it's not unusual to be distracted by sexual thoughts. There's no way to avoid this, but masturbation can help take your mind off sex for a while, until you get horny again. Avoiding ejaculation will only make the problem worse. The good news is that this gets better as you get older...Which is also the bad news.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 19, 2015