U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

I hv limited mobility(60%)in all joints, joints pain hv gone in joints from past6yrs , is this fibrous ankylosis stage?any surgery method to restore it?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Rheumatologist: If you have not already seen a rheumatologist for your problems, then i strongly suggest that as a next step for you. It is hard to give an accurate answer without a physical exam and a full history of your problems and lab tests and x-rays. You need an accurate diagnosis to know your treatment options.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 39-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
4 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 13, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.