I developed a severe itchiness on my face cheek, jawline, lips, neck and forehead. went to the doctor and their anti-itch cream didn't help at all.

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology 19 years experience
The doctor....: May have thought it was something else, or it is a cream that is trying to get rid of some kind of bacteria, or some kind of infection. I would go back and let them know that your symptoms have not changed and make sure you ask questions as to what kind of medication you are being prescribed so you have a better understand of what might be causing the itch.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019