Ogden, UT

just had a mri on brain it says i have a venous differential adnormality in opptiucal lobe what could this mean not there 8months ago?

Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 48 years experience
Cosult ordering doc.: If neurologist ordered this he/she would be able to explain. If your primary ordered the MRI and can not explain then a consult with a neurologist is warranted. Above written words are not accurate about MRI report.
Dr. Ayman Omar
Specializes in Neurology
My guess: My guess is a "developmental venous anomaly of the occipital lobe". If that is the case, then it is an abnormality of a vein in the brain which frequently is an incidental finding. Best of luck, Dr. Ayman Omar

Last updated May 7, 2017