A member asked:

If dad is a drinker, is it better to keep him till kids graduate or divorce now?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jeff Blixt answered

Specializes in Addiction Medicine

Seek support: I would encourage you to seek support, find a good counselor, try an al-anon meeting, this is a place for loved ones to go if they are affected by someone else's drinking. This is not a question i can answer for you, with proper support you will be able to figure out what you need to do. Seek help so you can find your "healthy voice". This may help steer your husband in the right direction as well.

Answered 11/11/2016



Related Questions