Carencro, LA

My wisdom tooth is very loose its not rotten and therr is no pain just anoying will it fall on its own?

Dr. Dominick Curalli
Dentistry 21 years experience
See a dentist: Any tooth from you permanent dentition that is loose is not a good thing. See your dentist soon! even though there is no pain, it is possible infection is present.
Dr. Marshall Dicker
Dentistry 47 years experience
loose wiz tooth: You need to see an oral surgeon it may be loose due to root fracture so the mouth part of the tooth is loose but the root is up or down there and that can get severly infected.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Wisdom teeth: Wisdom teeth are not loose unless they are fractured, periodontally involved or infected. They also do not just fall out on their own. I recommend you see your own dentist asap to evaluate what's going on and what best to do BEFORE you have a bigger problem. Do not just wait until something happens.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019