my tsh 0.25 after eating transparent phlegm created in my throat it is worse to take breath normally, what i have to eat to get normal tsh .

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
TSH & levothyroxine: 1st, phlegm (regardless of color) has nothing to do w/your tsh. 2nd, what you eat (short of seaweed w/lots of iodine) won't really affect your tsh. So TSH was initially 27.95, then you were given levothyroxine (t4) 100mcg. You must've had another TSH which is why T4 was decreased to 7mcg after which point TSH is now 0.25 (3rd value), presumably higher than 2nd value. Your doc will decrease T4 more.
Answered on Jan 15, 2015