U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old member asked:

Arm pit numbness won't go away. what can i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 49 years experience
See a neurologist: You need to get a diagnosis of the cause of this long term numbness. Only then it can be determined if any thing can be done.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 31-year-old member asked:
Sneezing causing numbness in arms and pain in back. This isn't normal so what could it be?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 25-year-old member asked:
What could cause numbness in your arm?
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 1, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.