Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why do you blood from going pee and it is bright red

Dr. James Krick
36 years experience Urology
Evaluation: If she has no fever and doesn't appear sick, she should be evaluated by her pediatrician or primary care provider as soon as you can arrange.
1

Dr. Justin Nelson
16 years experience Pediatric Dentistry
See MD: I'd flush my system (drink a gallon of water) to see if the issues continues but in the mean time I would schedule to see my regular MD. No worries
Dr. Francisco R. Rodriguez
9 years experience Urology
Dr. Harold Fields
Bleeding : Call your endoscopist ASAP and let him know. If he is unavailable go to the ER. Good Luck
25 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology
Dr. Donald Colantino
3
Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Donald Colantino
1
Dr. Katharine Cox
45 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Good plan: Passing blood in urine is never normal. He needs a good exam and tests. All the best.