my period stopped last friday and for the past several days when i go pee and wipe i have bright red blood on the toliet paper what does that mean?

Dr. Donald Colantino
More info: The question is whether the blood is coming from the urinary tract(urethra) or from the vagina. If you're able to ensure a clean catch of the urine only and there is blood on the paper,it means that it is coming from the urinary tract which could indicate infection,inflammation,stone, or growth. Your physician can order the appropriate tests in order to make a diagnosis or refer you to a urologist
Answered on Mar 26, 2015
1