Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why do i have red dots at the back of my throat

Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
2

Dr. Donald Colantino
A male asked:
Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1
Dr. Charles Lockhart
8 years experience Dentistry
Many things: Could be anything from a burn to tonsillitis and many others. You need a visual exam to determine and narrow down the possibilities.
Dr. David Astrachan
36 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Whit spots throat: Leave them alone. if still there in a few days lets chat and you can send pictures.
Dr. Bernstein Joel
59 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Michael Rupp
20 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Taste Buds: Everyone has bumps on the back of their tongue. They are a special type of taste buds.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Infection: You are sick. Please go to the family medical clinic.
Dr. Yash Khanna
1
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Renee Harris
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. William Haehl
? strep throat: You may have strep throat. You need to see a healthcare provider ASAP
Dr. Duane Keller
44 years experience Dentistry
4
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
Dr. Stephen Calendine
33 years experience Dentistry
Not bruises but...: There are areas of high vascularity at the back of the tongue that appear bluish or bruised but are normal.
1
Dr. Daniel Wolter
29 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Go to Doctor: I am sure you do not need us to tell you, but if you are in pain and there is something wrong you go see your family physician.
A male asked:
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
32 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
1
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
32 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Rash: A picture and more historical information may be helpful. Otherwise, it's like chasing the wind.