Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what should i do if my ultrasound didnt detect one of my twins

Dr. Patricia Rogers
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
That can happen.: The more important question is "are the twins okay?" repeat ultrasounds and see your obstetrician frequently to insure they are healthy.
4

Dr. Barbara Toppin
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Paul Velt
Dr. Paul Velt answered
41 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
Go away: Usually when there are twin sacs and only one develops, the body may absorb it. Ocasionally the obstetrician will take care of the sac
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Unlikely: If you got an ultrasound they would have been able to see both fetuses if you were having twins.
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Early on--: There really wouldn't be obvious ways to know it is twins.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Possible: To have identical twins with one sac.
Dr. Corey Bosin
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
25 years experience Maternal-Fetal Medicine
1
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. William Jurewitz
1