U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What is bruising around the eyes

A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see ... Read More
53 years experience
You need visit to physician This sounds like the inherited problem with the liver and probably portal vein circulation. However complete physical exam... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ronald Ward
Specializes in Head and Neck Surgery
Head injury: Most likely post traumatic tissue swelling and extravasation of blood to periorbital area. Should resolve in three weeks. if any continuing neurologic... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Edward Rubinchik
Ophthalmology 69 years experience
Many things: Bruising behind the eyesmismtypically caused by blunt trauma.
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Internal Medicine 25 years experience
Scleroderma? : Is this a new finding.. Please have your doctor check out for possible scleroderma.
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Hmmm: Have your dentist treat any dental problems and have an ENT specialist or your pcp evaluate and treat your sinus pain if appropriate. We can't determi... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
See an eye doctor: Usually an oculoplastics eye surgeon can evaluate you to determine if you have hollowness, or eyelid issues, and whether you are a candidate for fat s... Read More
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Edward Zabawski
Dermatology 27 years experience
Simple is best: It is difficult to described detailed eczema treatment in this format, but if you are sure it is eczema: avoid irritants-anything acidic or causti... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Thomas Wolf
Ophthalmology 42 years experience
Exzema: If active eyelid redness this is a possibility. Careful use of Lotemax ointment under eye physician supervision is an effective remedy for certain cas... Read More
A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Sachs
Ophthalmology 19 years experience
No: Prp is a laser procedure that is usually used to help when a pt has bad diabetes in the eye and will do nothing to help with circles under your eyes. ... Read More
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
No: No, but crying and rubbing -- yes.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership