Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Toe bruise left

Dr. Rajeev Sehgal
Podiatry 25 years experience
X-ray: Get an x-ray to make sure you don't have a break in one of the bones. Bruising can sometimes be indicative of a fracture
Dr. David Lipkin

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
See below: This could be from injury and this is dried blood. It could also be a wart that has formed under the nail see a podiatrist.
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Bruising: This maybe secondary to a medication you are taking or from trauma to your skin. You should see your dermatologist.
Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Podiatry 43 years experience
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Dr. Thomas Heston
Arthritis: You might want to consider that this is arthritis or possibly a viral infection (inflammatory) that will pass.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Couple of things: You could have arthritis or you could have hammertoes which restrict toe motion.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
The question is: Is it just a bruise. To find that out I would see a foot doctor. I've would help if its jus ya bruise as would time.
Dr. Harold Fields
INJURY: It just sounds like a contusion but even if it was fractured no treatment is required and it will heal on its own.
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Podiatry 23 years experience