Top answers from doctors based on your search:

the top of my spine hurts

48 years experience Pathology
1

Dr. Richard Zimon
1
Dr. Suhas Pai
Dr. Suhas Pai answered
Specializes in Neurosurgery
Dr. Kevin Vaught
27 years experience Neurosurgery
See a doctor : I would suggest that you see a doctor and get it checked out. Good luck.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Specializes in Family Medicine
Extension: Try back extensions. You can do these by lying on your stomach and then pushing up on your arms and holding the position for a count of 5.
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Cannot say: You really need to see a doctor for this. I do not have enough information to be able to give you a reasonable answer. Sorry.
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Dr. Parham Gharagozlou
8 years experience Sleep Medicine
Disc bulge?: Different possibilities but first thing comes to mind is a disc bulge. Let your doctor know.
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Specializes in Family Medicine
Use a pad: Are you doing the crunches on the floor? You may need to use a pad to cusion your low back.