U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

The best cross training shoes for women with knee problems

A 40-year-old member asked:
Rheumatology 34 years experience
Good question: Not an easy answer. If you just started cross country you have to still start with low distance and increase over time. The knees can certainly hurt j... Read More
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See a doctor: You need to see a podiatrist or sports medicine orthopedist so they can examine not only your knee but your ankles, feet. Don't forget to take your s... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Eugene Batelli
24 years experience
No: It's not normal. The pain can be from various condition such as over pronating to genu valgum to patellar tendinitis. Sometimes simply adjusting the i... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 35 years experience
Gait: Your gait is the way you walk or run. This involves a movement chain from feet up through hips. Changes in your shoes can change the movement of you... Read More
Dr. Richard Blake
Podiatry 46 years experience
Feet and Knees: Of course, it will slightly depend on the knee we are talking about. Gait is the way we walk or run. It is the summation of motion, and our attempt to... Read More
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery 55 years experience
Running would not be: a good choice for exercise. Any impact exercise will cause your DJD to progress faster good/perfect shoes or not. Walking outside or treadmill, not ru... Read More
A 44-year-old male asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See your doctor: May be arthritis from previous fracture or another cause.
A 17-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Normal : For flat feet. Conservative treatment is an orthotic. Surgical correction could include a subtalar implant.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Any shoe with a good arch support.
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Debora Velasco
27 years experience
Need new orthotics!: If you used to wear them and now they are either too small or they are worn, your body is telling you something. For the pain, rub your foot in the ar... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Probably not: The only true correction for knock knees is surgery. Once the bones have formed the position is stable and therefore a brace or splint would only be ... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 32 years experience
Try that: But if knee pain is persistent or severe, have it checked out by specialist.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership