U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Swollen nasal passages no mucus

A 47-year-old male asked:
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Pulmonary Critical Care 37 years experience
Nasolaryngoscopy: Your doc can look inside with a small endoscope. Probably you are a candidate for nasal steroids and "ocean spray". You want to have it checked wit... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
ENT consult: If you have had these nasal issues for the past 11 weeks you will need definitive nasopharyngoscopy ( direct visualization of the sinuses, throat and ... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 20 years experience
Not a problem: Saline drops to loosen it with Mucinex/Guaifensin can help your symptoms.
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Murray Grossan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 74 years experience
Stuffy nose: Is this a recent event or a chronic one? Try humming and lots of green tea with lemon and honey. This can get lazy nasal cilia moving and these drain... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial 46 years experience
Likely normal: Likely normal and the edge of mucous membrane you are seeing. Just wait until your next visit with ENT doc to confirm.
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Second opinion: If you are running true fevers for such a prolonged period along with persistent nasal blockage, I would be interested in knowing what the radiologist... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 37 years experience
Nasal rinse : The nasal passages are inflamed, and nasal saline provides relief from congestion and reduces post nasal drip.Keep well hydrated,rest and treat fever.... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Posibly allergies: or could be a nasal polyp. Best to see PCP and be checked.
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Weissman
Internal Medicine 25 years experience
Nasal saline spray: The first thing to try is simple nasal saline spray which you can get over-the-counter. Use it as directed. Also, there are some brands of "saline nas... Read More
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
I do not know: Maybe you have a chronic allergic rhinitis. See a dr. To get diagnosed as there are several medications that can help you. Best wishes.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership