U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Sudden blurry spot in vision

A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Yale Kanter
Ophthalmology 62 years experience
Constant blurry spot: A constant blurred spot in your vision would suggest a retinal problem and should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Cornea, Cataract, & Refractive (LASIK & PRK) Surgery 19 years experience
Constant blurry spot: Many issues can cause a constant blurry spot in your vision. If the spot is stationary and is always present, it is often related to an issue in the ... Read More
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
See eye MD NOW: Could be retinal detachment or intra-ocular hemorrhage. See your eye md immediately!
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery 35 years experience
Hard to say: The usual question that people are concerned about is whether this might be a manifestation of a brain tumor or an aneurysm. This is not the usual pre... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine 31 years experience
If bothers you: Yes, you need to ask the ophthalmologist what he/she thinks it is.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Retina: I would get this checked. I would be concernef about a retinal or retinal artery problem
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Behar
A US doctor answeredLearn more
See an eye doctor for an urgent visit. Onion juice may of course cause some temporary eye irritation and watering, but I would worry about a foreign b... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
Needs to be checked: Headache,Vertigo and Blurred vision can be due to Neurological problem.We don't have enough information to suggest what it may be.I suggest you see yo... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
See eye dr.: It might be time to see an Opthalmologist which is an MD who specializes in eyes. This is different than a Optometrist who can do eye exams for prescr... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Go to ER: What you described is compatible with temporal arteritis and you should visit an emergency room at the earliest to protect your vision, just in case i... Read More
A 66-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Ophthalmology 46 years experience
Migraine vs TIA: This can represent a migraine or even a TIA due to lack of blood flow. Please check with your doctor as soon as you can.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership