U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Spreading skin rash

A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Skin rash allergy: I am confused. skin rash due to allergy can "spread" also called "disseminated" but should go away when trigger removed.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Urticaria/Hives: Rarely, a reaction to medication, food, food additives, insects, parasites or infection is identified as an underlying cause of chronic hives. But in ... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Allergy and Immunology 52 years experience
Scabies?: Really bad itchy rash all over the body is common in a few conditions. If the intensity of itching is high with this distribution, i would suspect sca... Read More
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Without an exam?: There is no way that your problem can be diagnosed without some specific description or visual examination. Skin is best handled in person at the doct... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Hick
Dermatology 14 years experience
Need a picture: Try using over the counter hydrocortisone. If that does not help, see a dermatologist.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Psoriasis?: Is it scaly & sort of silvery in color? Might be a form of psoriasis but doc needs to see it to be certain. Steroid creams r used for small areas but ... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Skin Rash: Contact dermatitis is a condition in which the skin becomes red, sore, or inflamed after direct contact with a substance. There are two kinds of conta... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Farheen Parvez
Family Medicine 10 years experience
Monitor: monitor it, if worse, please see a physician or upload an image of it. if it is an infection you will most likely need antibiotics.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 30 years experience
Rash: It may be dermatographism, but it is best to have your rash evaluated by a doctor for a proper diagnosis.
A 62-year-old male asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
Skin Rash Leg/itchin: It is very difficult to say exactly what it can be for sure without looking at the rash.But from description it seems you have some kind of contact de... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership