U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Soft lump under eye

A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Your description and the indication for the procedure is not very clear. It is best you contact the surgeon who did the 'grafting'
Dr. Daniel Rosberger
Retinal Surgery 32 years experience
Lumps are not a desired outcome after fat-grafting. You should consult the doctor who did the procedure or another oculoplastic specialist for specifi... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 76-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Surgery - Plastics 30 years experience
Restylane (dermal fillers): dna renSounds like the restylane (dermal fillers) is visible through the skin. Sometimes injection of hyaluronidase (which is an enzyme that removes h... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Fat necrosis: It is much more likely related to trauma to the fat tissue than bone. This takes 2-3 months to resolve. If you are concerned about the bone seek out a... Read More
A 76-year-old female asked:
Dr. Elliot Duboys
Plastic Surgery 45 years experience
Quite common: I assume at 76 years of age, you have excess skin under your eyelids. Restylane, (dermal fillers) or other fillers injected under the eyes cannot imp... Read More
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
More than 1: You may have more than 1 concurrent problem. See your General Physician or a Dermatologist to review skin lesions. See your General Dentist or Perio... Read More
A 45-year-old male asked:
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Recurrent eye: Redness could be from exposure to or contact with irritants (smoke, dust, allergens etc), blocked drainage of tears in the nasolacrimal duct, presence... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Victor Bello
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Bump under eye: Following a contusion, there can be bleeding in the periorbita as we have muscles and fat with many blood vessels, a contusion may cause bleedingm whi... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See ophthalmologist: Any time you have an issue involving the eye it should be seen by a specialist before it begins to affect vision. Do this now. Hope this is nothing se... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
See your eye doctor: If you had vigorous vomiting, and now you see a bump under your eye, you need to see an eye doctor to determine what that bump is. It could be somethi... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Exam: Get an exam by ophthalmologist. You may have orbital fracture or injury to the globe(eye ball). Use cool compresses to limit swelling.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership