Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Should i let my psoriasis stay dry or moisturize it to clear it up it seems to get redder and swollen with lotionit is on my hand

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Let see if can help: It is better to keep the hand moisturize to help heal this condition.
1

Dr. Tina Merritt md
24 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Psoriasis: That would be a Dermatology question.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Moisturizer: Wear latex gloves when washing dishes,etc. Apply moisturizing lotion while the hands are wet and not dry to lock in oils for skin protection.
1
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
24 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Hand spot remover.: This depends on the contents of the spot remover. However, it is my opinion that it will not help.
1
2
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
No more info: What specific topical cream are you talking about? A topical cortisone may help.
Dr. Arthur Mandelin
19 years experience Rheumatology
Maybe: Severe psoriasis can get infected, and that situation would need to be treated to prevent it from getting worse and worse.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Topical steroids: Are the treatment of choice.
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1