Top answers from doctors based on your search:

should I go to ENT if I have been diagnosed with Sjourens

Dr. David Mann
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
4

45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Yes: LPR can be diagnosed in the office
1
Dr. Bernstein Joel
59 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Probably not: Vestibular migraine is a tricky diagnosis and is best diagnosed and treated by either a neurologist or neuro-otologist.
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
37 years experience Addiction Medicine
Umbilical swelling: that will not resolve, is discolored, is enlarging or hard.is a good time to revisit your physician.
1
1
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
39 years experience Geriatrics
Depends upon severit: Depending how disable you are ( severity of symptoms)for the type of work you do.
1
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Yes: Yes, you should definitely go back to ER.
1
A male asked:
Dr. Venkata Vallury
42 years experience Pediatrics
Fistula: Yes it is a good idea to have the fistula surgically removed if your doc is recommending it
Dr. Adam Lewis
34 years experience Neurosurgery
1
Dr. Alan Heldman
32 years experience Cardiology
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Depending on the septum. A doctor can probably remove it hysteroscopiclly, maybe with laparoscopic guidance.
2
Dr. P. syamasundar Rao
Specializes in Pediatric Cardiology
1
Dr. Corey Clay
9 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Kalyani Perumal
28 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Dr. Richard Arden
36 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Catherine Spratt turner
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
31 years experience Urogynecology
2
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
56 years experience Bariatrics
Don't: If you were told by people without credentials on your health then don't listen and don't do it.
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
I would miss!: Viral conjuctivitis is quite virulent. I would miss for several days, so you can't transfer to others!
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Dr. Marc Cohen
36 years experience Ophthalmology
2
Dr. Glenn Skow
2
Dr. Adam Bodian
34 years experience Dermatology
3
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
27 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1