U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Sharp stabbing pain in right arm

A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Galperin
Pain Management 32 years experience
Cervical radiculopat: Could be a muscle spasm or pinched nerve in the neck, depending on the length of the symptoms see a physical therapist in your area or neurologist.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A female asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Recently?: Could be phelbitis? Is there a rash, redness or a lump? Warm compresses and ibuprofen may help. If it does not go away see your doctor.
A male asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Mgt: He should go to the ED, pulmonary embolism and angina should be considered. Other causes include tendonitis.
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nellmarie Bodenstein
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Chestpain: Pain with breathing? Can be pleuritis, that is inflammation in the pleura( lung membrane). Reflux can also cause chestpains. Futhermore Anxiety, espec... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Tendonitis: Perhaps you're describing (or suffering from) tendonitis/tendonosis eg tennis elbow or golfer's elbow. Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Internal Medicine 32 years experience
Suspect pneumonia: Most common vent with flu is pneumonia. Pneumonia can cause pleurisy which causes pain. Could also be strained muscles from coughing. Should see physi... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alphonse Ekole
Family Medicine 27 years experience
Costochondritis: you have pain on you chest wall and upper torso that is reproducible with movement. it is most like musculoskeletal in origin. That is from the muscl... Read More
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 57 years experience
Get it checked: With high bp, chest pain, shortness of breath and other symptoms, i will suggest you get it checked by your primary care doctor or go to er and get ch... Read More
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Moris Girgis
Family Medicine 37 years experience
More information: History of neck trauma,for how long,other medical conditions?
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jordan Fersel
Pain Management 37 years experience
Sounds like: Neuritis of the median nerve. Usually a nerve block in the area or Neurontin (gabapentin) will give relief.