Top answers from doctors based on your search:

ringworm tinea

A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience in Endocrinology
Trina capitis: Treat it with OTC ring worm meds. If so response see Dr.

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Stephen Scholand
22 years experience in Infectious Disease
Tinea capitis: Tinea capitis is caused by a fungal infection of the scalp/roots of the hair. There are a number of different 'germs' that can do this. A doctor shoul ... Read More
1 thank
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Usually will grow: Back once the infection is cleared up.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mak Yousefpour
17 years experience in Podiatry
Dermatophytes: T rubrum ort mentogrohpytes.

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!
Unlimited visits