U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rash that looks like flea bites

A 44-year-old male asked:
Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Tony Hoanswered
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
See doctor: This is impossible to diagnose without seeing the rash and getting a thorough history. See your doctor.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A member asked:
Dr. Kermit Brunelle
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Could Be, but..: To help you i would need a few more clues. Right now i would say it could be a lot of things. As a general rule if its dry its okay to put hydrocort... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Justin Greiwe
A Verified Doctoranswered
Allergy and Immunology 12 years experience
See Specialist: Given the persistence of your rash I would make an appointment to see an Allergist or Dermatologist to further clarify what could be causing your symp... Read More
Dr. Kyle Anders
Internal Medicine 17 years experience
Itchy rash: From the characteristics of the rash, you should still consider insect bites, especially if only exposed skin is affected as well as if anyone else is... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Bornstein
31 years experience
Bump: A small red bump with some swelling around the bump. Very itchy too.
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Internal Medicine 57 years experience
Cekiac disease: There are a number of skin disorders assocaited with celiac disease. Dh is one that can resemble flea bites. One has to look at the whole picture to d... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Emily Altman
Dermatology 28 years experience
Flea bites vs rash: Fleas only jump about knee high so the bites are usually below the knee and look like insect bites, firm red itchy-painful nodules, some may have pust... Read More
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See your doctor: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And poss... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Family Medicine 44 years experience
You : You might want to see your physician soon. It sounds a little bit like scabies. This could be contagious. If this turns out to be true, everyone in ... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See her doctor: Could be any number of causes and with her age I would not wait.