A member asked:

Help please. saw picture of flea bites on humans and looks like one on my child. too embarassed to tell anyone?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Lisa Gold answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

If your child has a bite and is really bothered by it/itching it- or it looks infected - see a doctor. If you have an animal that could have fleas - get the animal treated. Do not be embarassed. Doctors see everything. We do not judge. We see lice and scabies and many things. We want to help.

Answered Aug 6, 2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

I would like to send a picture and tell me what it looks like ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor