U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain upper back

A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Unlikely: An abnormality in a mammogram would not cause backache. The call back for mammogram may be due to something suspicious in the earlier one. It would be... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management 49 years experience
No: Tight clothing should not in normal circumstances cause body pain. On the other hand, large, dense breasts whether natural or augmented(implants) can ... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: You don't but a doctor should. If you are concerned, seek medical help.
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice 54 years experience
Movement: 37y w. unilateral upper back pain queries symptoms of various disordered tissues. Muscle/tendon pain reproducible by same vectors of mechanical stress... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
49 years experience
Severe backache : Your pain is unbearable aleady, have you taken anything for it , try aleve (naproxen) or ibuprofen with heating pads but you need to see your 1... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Chukwuka Okafor
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 17 years experience
Pleurisy (Pleuritis): You are likely having pleurisy (pleuritis). Go see your doctor. Typical if this is all that it is, a prescription of nsaids like Ibuprofen will help t... Read More
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gibrham Rodriguez
Emergency Medicine 14 years experience
Possibly : You need to be seen by a doctor to ensure there is no organic cause for your symptoms . Even though it is possible for anxiety to cause an array of s... Read More
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Back pain : I have seen thousands of spinal pain cases. I can't tell you how important an in-person examination from an experienced functional spine specialist (c... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Does not seem to be from your surgery. Tou need to be seen for proper assessment. Pl see your MD. Hope you feel better
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kevin Carr
Internal Medicine 21 years experience
See your Doctor...: This sounds like it should be worked up in person by a physician with a physical exam and other appropriate studies. With all symptoms mentioned, I wo... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Would not make that: assumption but this does need to be evaluated to provide an accurate answer.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership