Top answers from doctors based on your search:

pain in my shoulder when I raise my arm

Dr. David Rosenfeld
26 years experience in Pain Management
Shoulder injury: Could be a rotator cuff injury. I would start by seeing your PCP

Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
24 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Shawn Hennigan
26 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
5
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
1
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
38 years experience in Sports Medicine
1
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
34 years experience in Family Medicine
Musculoskeletal: It may be musculoskeletal pain, you need to see doctor for proper evaluation and med.
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Specializes in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
55 years experience in Plastic Surgery
See Doctor ASAP: See doctor - As soon as possible and get examined and treated --- It could be muscle strain but there are other causes.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
37 years experience in Internal Medicine
Get checked for: Arthritis in your neck spine and pinched nerve. (this is a common condition in the golden years. Enjoy it & make the most of your twilight years !).
Dr. Farrah Ahmad
17 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Dora Chizea
47 years experience in Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. Robert Grieco
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Normal: You are just feeling your pulse
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
2
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience in Infectious Disease
See a doctor: You need to be examined and may need imaging studies to work this problem out accurately. Hope this recedes quickly and is nothing too serious.
Dr. Carrie Cannon
32 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
40 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Edward Hellman
1
Dr. Douglas Linville II
29 years experience in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
1
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. David Weissman
23 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky
35 years experience in Occupational Medicine
9
Dr. Erik Borncamp
24 years experience in Wound care
More info. : Most likely just a muscle strain but if not improving with ibuprofen , stretching, heat etc or if worse should see MD