Top answers from doctors based on your search:

My doctor wants me to get an ultrasound for a leaking spleen

Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Need MRI: Abdominal MRI more definitive test and better diagnostic tool,

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
It depends...: It depends on the size of the cyst and whether it is semi solid or not
Dr. Barry Cohen
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Could: Be anything from mono, to other more serious conditions.
Dr. Peter Lydon
General Surgery 39 years experience
BMI is high: Fatty livers are common and usually related to carrying excessive weight.
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Dr. Bradford Winans
Radiology 28 years experience
Incidental finding: Nonspecific splenomegaly is usually an incidental finding, particularly with no other symptoms (palpable splenic pain, anemia,) I
Dr. Liuska Pesce
Pediatric Endocrinology 23 years experience
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology 39 years experience