Top answers from doctors based on your search:

lump in scrotum causing abdominal pain

A male asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
WHY?: Why are you on the internet? You need to be at the clinic or at the Dr NOW. Have you called the Dr who did the procedure?

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
1
Dr. Richard Romano
1
Dr. Linda Everett
1
Dr. Umesh Patel
41 years experience Preventive Medicine
Testicular issue: See a urologist ASAP to evaluate if there is damage to the blood supply of the testicle or other damage.
1
Dr. Jesse Mills
19 years experience Urology
See a doctor now: Painful lumps in the scrotum can be all kinds of things from infected hair follicle to cancer. See a doctor quickly to help you make that diagnosis.
Dr. Kevin Hiler
41 years experience General Surgery
Possible hernias: Symptoms of scrotal pain relieved by rest is suggestive of inguinal hernias. I suggest you contact your primary care physician and get examined.
10
43 years experience Pathology
A male asked:
Dr. Jerome Lisk
22 years experience Neurology