A member asked:

I am experiencing genital lump (penis or scrotum). the following also describe me: skin redness or irritation, scrotal mass, and skin trauma. what...

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Your symptoms indicate the need for you to see your doctor ASAP. This could be minor or something more serious but you need to find out. Please don't let shyness keep you from seeing your doc. Peace and good health.

Answered Oct 23, 2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor